Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Screwed!

AHH.. I screwed up my COMT presentation.

WHY had I started stumbling all of a sudden? Lols. Everything that I wanted to say that is written on the paper and I was browsing through the paper. Yet being dumb, I dint say them out. -.-

Nothing to say about my screw up presentation. There goes my A from COMT and which bye to my diploma plus scheme that I have been aiming for it.

Who to blame? Myself obviously. -.-

Confident confident. Where are you? Why had you left me half way through today's presentation? Why Why? Lols.

2 more presentations to go.
IPC crystal growing project and Biomol beer production by yeast fermentation.

Hopefully I dont screwed them up. Otherwise, more As are gone. Lols.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to NANHUA again! Yipee! XD

Doreen is back at nh also. I LOVE nh food. Yummy yummy. =)

Back to Nanhua is so fun! xD But I think I should not be there anymore. Otherwise, I will be keep distracting Xenia from studying.

it's just so fun! Xenia started prank calling people in my contact list. This includes: Xin Xuan, Sujun, Alvin and Chunlai. Haha.

Once again, left nanhua at 8 plus and her dad fetched me home. =p

That's all for today! xD

No comments: